Injection Molding Machine Operator
We are seeking new hires for our second and third shift production positions in the injection molding department here in Wixom, Michigan. This is an entry level position. Experience for this position is not required. As an established business since 1979, we are passionate about our work and the products we produce. Our slogan, “Quality. Consistency. Since 1979.” is the embodiment of our work ethic and our passion for the end product. We are looking for someone who is hardworking, trustworthy, and passionate about their work. You MUST have reliable transportation. A familiarity with the disc industry is a plus.
- Operate Injection molding machines/ Hot Stamping at optimum efficiency levels.
- Operator must use proper methods to insure quality of the design on the product is met when hot stamping.
- Work in a proper and safe manner at all times.
- Check log sheets to ensure discs are set aside for customs or stamped for stock.
- Log all misprint and regrind discs from shift, and properly fill out log sheets to completion.
- Visually inspects the molding and stamping process, and inspects the product for quality.
- Pack and label boxes correctly and clearly.
- Lifting requirements are 35lbs from ground to above the waist.
- Standing for 8 hours a day.
- Clean work area at the end of each shift.
- Attendance is mandatory
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour