Injection Molding Machine Operator
We are seeking new hires for our second and third shift production positions in the injection molding department here in Wixom, Michigan. This is an entry level position. Experience for this position is not required. As an established business since 1979, we are passionate about our work and the products we produce. Our slogan, “Quality. Consistency. Since 1979.” is the embodiment of our work ethic and our passion for the end product. We are looking for someone who is hardworking, trustworthy, and passionate about their work. You MUST have reliable transportation. A familiarity with the disc industry is a plus.
- Operate Injection molding machines/ Hot Stamping at optimum efficiency levels.
- Operator must use proper methods to insure quality of the design on the product is met when hot stamping.
- Work in a proper and safe manner at all times.
- Check log sheets to ensure discs are set aside for customs or stamped for stock.
- Log all misprint and regrind discs from shift, and properly fill out log sheets to completion.
- Visually inspects the molding and stamping process, and inspects the product for quality.
- Pack and label boxes correctly and clearly.
- Lifting requirements are 35lbs from ground to above the waist.
- Standing for 8 hours a day.
- Clean work area at the end of each shift.
- Attendance is mandatory
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
Equipment Maintenance Tech - Injection Molding
In this position, you will be responsible for machine installations, maintaining and repairing injection molding machinery and auxiliary equipment such as robotics, material handling, central drying system, conveyor systems and other associated production equipment
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
• Intense collaboration
• Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
• Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
• Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
• Through troubleshooting, identify machine malfunctions and isolate the failure mechanism
• Repair the failure mechanism in the most cost-effective manner
• Perform preventive maintenance at specified intervals and schedules
• Read electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics to troubleshoot machines
• Work on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic or computerized systems
• Assist process technicians with the installation and removal of process equipment
• Record times and problems in equipment logs
• Provide daily equipment functioning activity information
• Replaces and balances component parts and circuitry
• Assist with mold changes of injection mold machines
• Utilize expertise on injection molding machines
• Operate the injection molding machines for maintenance purposes
• Perform mold changes and maintenance of molding machines
• Troubleshooting all plastic injection molding machines
• Ensure manufacturability of injection molds
• Able to lift 75 lbs when needed
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
• Minimum 2 years of equipment maintenance experience
• Experience maintaining and repairing injection molding machinery or equivalent
• Experience in the plastics industry maintaining and repairing injection molding machines is recommended
• Computer skills
• Troubleshooting experience: Hydraulics/Pneumatics, Electrical, General knowledge of tools and maintenance equipment
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
• Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
• Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Include desired pay range